ACCOMMODATION / RATES / MEET & GREET
Ideal for (4 adults, 2 children)
House – sleeps 6 guests
- Main bedroom: king size bed and en suite with full bathroom ( shower and bath)
- Air conditioner, ceiling fan and large windows, for pleasurable game viewing.
- 2nd Bedroom: en suite with shower, two single beds, air con and ceiling fan. You can request to have the two single beds pushed together to make a king size bed.
- 3rd Enclosed bedroom: Has two single bed, ideal for children.
- Open plan Lounge/Dinning Room/Kitchen. Air Con through out the house. FULL DSTV.
- Kitchen – fridge, deep freeze, electrical stove, electrical geyser, ice machine, microwave, ice machine, toaster, crockery, cutlery etc.
- Entertainment area: 120 square meters enclosed area with – Lapa 6 x 6 m. 8 seater wooden table under Lapa, Dart board (bring your own darts) Comfortable lounge suit under lapa, Fan under Lapa. Gas – Wood Braai / Boma / BBQ. Out side shower. Splash pool. Portable day bed, can be placed where you want it, in the sun or shade. Jungle Gym and Sand pit and lawn in kiddies play area. VERY Safe especially for children. Gas & wood braai / boma available.
- You can safely sit outside and enjoy the sights and sounds of the African night. Lion Hyena and Hippo are often heard while sitting out side. The Crocodile river is about 100meters from the house to view any of the Big 5 / 6 in the river.
- Linen and Towels provided. Please bring your own swimming towels.
- Meet & Greet on your arrival, no matter what time you arrive
- House cleaning.
- Car Port for two vehicles
- 24 Hour Armed Response Security
Cottage – sleeps 4 guests
The Cottage is on the same property a few meters from the house. If you wish not to use the cottage it REMAINS EMPTY FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR STAY.
Main bedroom: King size bed. Air con. Ceiling fan. Cupboard. Full bathroom en suite or shared.
2nd room. King size bed, can be made up as two single beds.
You can opt to book only one en suite room in the cottage or both rooms with the fully contained cottage,
The cottage is fully equipt with
- Open plan Lounge / Dinning Room / Kitchen with air condition, ceiling fans and large windows for pleasurable gaming viewing.
- Kitchen – crockery, Cutlery, fridge, electrical stove, toaster etc.
- Lovely entertainment area, safely enclosed with lockup gate. Great for those who are afraid of the animals and ideal for families with small children. Paved area with Braai / Boma / BBQ. Splash pool (each unit has its own splash pool and private entertainment area). Out side Shower. Private Bush view. Open park area next to cottage, a lot of animals roam there undisturbed. Close to the Crocodile River and Kruger park. The entertainment area is neatly paved and has an outside table and chairs, boma/braai/barbeque, splash pool, outside shower, a lovely bush view and animal drinking pond.
- Linen and Towels provided, please bring your own swimming towels. Helper available eg for house cleaning, car wash, cleaning of braai / pool area etc
Meet & Greet
Nkosnut will be there to meet & greet you on your arrival. He will assist you with unpacking your car and getting you settled in. No matter what time you arrive he will be there. If you do not wish for him to be there 24/7, arrange with him when you need him and pay him accordingly. Otherwise he will be there to clean the house in the mornings at a time it suits you. He works in the garden Monday Wednesday and Fridays
Out of season = R1400 per night for the House ie Sleeps 6 – R233 pp
In Season R1550 per night
R2300 per night for the House & Cottage ie Sleeps 10 – R230 pp
NB….. A 30% deposit is required to secure your accommodation.
Full payment is due 4 weeks prior to arrival date.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
R800 key deposit (refundable) / per unit
Please note that a booking cannot be secured unless a deposit has been paid. Cheques deposits are NOT accepted.
CONTACT ME FOR SPECIALS ON ELEPHANT INTERACTION OR GAME DRIVES
For further information please contact me either via email or telephonically / SMS / WHATSUPP